Quests in Perfect World award players with experience, spirit, coins and sometimes useful items to help them progress and make their character stronger.
Level 1 - 19 Quests[edit | edit source]
Level 20 - 105 Quests[edit | edit source]
- Level 20 - 30
- Level 31 - 40
- Level 41 - 50
- Level 51 - 60
- Level 61 - 70
- Level 71 - 80
- Level 81 - 90
- Level 91 - 100
- Level 101 - 105
Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
- Lucid Envoy - Level 20+ quests.
- Bounty Hunter - Levels 40+, usually in a set of 3 per day.
- Divine Contract - Available after turning in the Bounty Hunter quests.
- Crazy Stone - Exchange shards for experience.
- Cube of Fate - A special dungeon adventure to test your skills and gain experience and rewards.
- World Quest - Also known as Paperclip-for-Villa quest offers experience and items for titles.
- Jolly Old Jones - A set of 7 daily quests given by Jolly Old Jones to get coin.
- Phoenix Valley - A dungeon where players can kill monsters to get a lot of experience.
- Friendship Quest - A simple quest for experience.
- The Essence - A Meridian based daily quest. See Meridian's Knowledge.
- Treasure Hunter - Collect treasures.
Chrono Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
Daily quests from the Chrono Quest maps.
Morai Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
Primal World Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
Western Steppes Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
Faction Quests[edit | edit source]
Note: Only available for members of a Faction that owns a Faction Base.
Weekly Quests[edit | edit source]
Special Quests[edit | edit source]
- Tideborn Treasure Hunt Quests
- One-man Army Quests
- Call to Duty
- Dragon Quests
- Token of the Seven
- Justice Order
- Wanted Quests
- Quest Scrolls
- Authentic Works
- Chrono Quest
- Wraiths' Ploy
- Hiding Dragon Seal
- Tidal Protection Charm Quest
- Weapon Token
- Introduction to Morai
- Into the Fray (quest)
- Advanced Endless Universe Quest