PWI-sitenotice.jpeg

Archer Glyphs

From PWpedia
Jump to: navigation, search



Martial Prowess Skills[edit | edit source]

ΨLightning Strike.png ΨLightning Strike
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨLightning Strike Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 335 Mana 1 Second 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Charge your ammunition with a bolt of lightning, dealing base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 7588 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Generates 20 Chi.
Lv5-7: Generates 25 Chi.
Lv8-9: Generates 30 Chi.
Lv10: Generates 35 Chi.

ΨLightning Strike Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 335 Mana 1 Second 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Charge your ammunition with a bolt of lightning, dealing base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 7588 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 0.8 seconds.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 0.7 seconds.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 0.6 seconds.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 0.5 seconds.

ΨLightning Strike Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 335 Mana 1 Second 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Charge your ammunition with a bolt of lightning, dealing base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 7588 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Increases damage the further you are from your target.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 50% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 75% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 100% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 125% of weapon damage.

ΨLightning Strike Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 335 Mana 1 Second 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Charge your ammunition with a bolt of lightning, dealing base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 7588 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 20% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 30% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 50% of weapon damage.

ΨLightning Strike Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 335 Mana Charge 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Charge your ammunition with a bolt of lightning, dealing base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 7588 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Charge your weapon for up to 1.5 seconds.
A full charge deals 120% damage.
A minimum charge deals 70% damage.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Increases damage by 60% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by 90% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by 120% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by 150% of weapon damage.

ΨThunder Shock.png ΨThunder Shock
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨThunder Shock Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 6 Seconds Costs 30 Chi Celestial Saint
Shoot your enemy with the fury of a thunder clap, dealing base physical damage plus 100% of weapon damage plus 9020 as Metal damage. Deafens the target, reducing Metal Resistance by 80% for 20 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Has a 58% chance to paralyze your enemy for 1 second.
Lv5-7: Has a 72% chance to paralyze your enemy for 1 second.
Lv8-9: Has a 86% chance to paralyze your enemy for 1 second.
Lv10: Has a 100% chance to paralyze your enemy for 1 second.

ΨThunder Shock Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 6 Seconds Costs 30 Chi Celestial Saint
Shoot your enemy with the fury of a thunder clap, dealing base physical damage plus 100% of weapon damage plus 9020 as Metal damage. Deafens the target, reducing Metal Resistance by 80% for 20 seconds. Has a 10% chance to paralyze the target for 3 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 1.3 seconds.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 1.2 seconds.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 1.1 seconds.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 1.0 seconds.

ΨThunder Shock Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 6 Seconds Costs 30 Chi Celestial Saint
Shoot your enemy with the fury of a thunder clap, dealing base physical damage plus 100% of weapon damage plus 9020 as Metal damage. Deafens the target, reducing Metal Resistance by 80% for 20 seconds. Has a 10% chance to paralyze the target for 3 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Increases damage the further you are from your target.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 50% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 75% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 100% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 125% of weapon damage.

ΨThunder Shock Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 6 Seconds Costs 30 Chi Celestial Saint
Shoot your enemy with the fury of a thunder clap, dealing base physical damage plus 100% of weapon damage plus 9020 as Metal damage. Deafens the target, reducing Metal Resistance by 80% for 20 seconds. Has a 10% chance to paralyze the target for 3 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 20% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 30% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 50% of weapon damage.

ΨThunder Shock Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana Charge 0.8 Seconds 6 Seconds Costs 30 Chi Celestial Saint
Shoot your enemy with the fury of a thunder clap, dealing base physical damage plus 9020 as Metal damage. Deafens the target, reducing Metal Resistance by 80% for 20 seconds. Has a 10% chance to paralyze the target for 3 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Charge your weapon for up to 2.0 seconds.
A full charge deals 120% damage.
A minimum charge deals 70% damage.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Increases damage by 80% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by 120% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by 160% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by 200% of weapon damage.

ΨThunderous Blast.png ΨThunderous Blast
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨThunderous Blast Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 2 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 10 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Shoot an explosive blast of lightning, hitting all enemies within 8 meters of the target. Deals base physical damage plus 4019 as Metal damage.

Costs 2 units of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Hits enemies within 9 meters of the target.
Lv5-7: Hits enemies within 10 meters of the target.
Lv8-9: Hits enemies within 11 meters of the target.
Lv10: Hits enemies within 12 meters of the target.

ΨThunderous Blast Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 2 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 10 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Shoot an explosive blast of lightning, hitting all enemies within 8 meters of the target. Deals base physical damage plus 4019 as Metal damage.

Costs 2 units of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 1.6 seconds. Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 1.4 seconds. Deals an additional 60% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 1.2 seconds. Deals an additional 80% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 1.0 seconds. Deals an additional 100% of weapon damage.

ΨThunderous Blast Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 2 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 10 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Shoot an explosive blast of lightning, hitting all enemies within 8 meters of the target. Deals base physical damage plus 4019 as Metal damage.

Costs 2 units of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Increases damage the further you are from your target.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 140% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 210% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 280% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 350% of weapon damage.

ΨThunderous Blast Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana 2 Seconds 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 10 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Shoot an explosive blast of lightning, hitting all enemies within 8 meters of the target. Deals base physical damage plus 4019 as Metal damage.

Costs 2 units of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 80% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 120% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 160% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 200% of weapon damage.

ΨThunderous Blast Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 370 Mana Charge 0.8 Seconds 8 Seconds 10 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Shoot an explosive blast of lightning, hitting all enemies within 8 meters of the target. Deals base physical damage plus 4019 as Metal damage.

Costs 2 units of ammo.

Charge your weapon for up to 2.5 seconds.
A full charge deals 120% damage.
A minimum charge deals 70% damage.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Increases damage by 100% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by 150% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by 200% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by 250% of weapon damage.

ΨQuickshot.png ΨQuickshot
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨQuickshot Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 135 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 3 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Quickly fire off a powerful shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 7327. Energizes you for 10 seconds, increasing your Critical Rate by 20%. Has a 50% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds, increasing your Attack Rate by 30%.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Has a 70% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds.
Lv5-7: Has a 80% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds.
Lv8-9: Has a 90% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds.
Lv10: Has a 100% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds.

ΨQuickshot Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 135 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 3 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Quickly fire off a powerful shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 7327. Energizes you for 10 seconds, increasing your Critical Rate by 20%. Has a 50% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds, increasing your Attack Rate by 30%.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 0.8 seconds. Deals an additional 20% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 0.7 seconds. Deals an additional 30% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 0.6 seconds. Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 0.5 seconds. Deals an additional 50% of weapon damage.

ΨQuickshot Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 135 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 3 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Quickly fire off a powerful shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 7327. Energizes you for 10 seconds, increasing your Critical Rate by 20%. Has a 50% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds, increasing your Attack Rate by 30%.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Increases damage the further you are from your target.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 70% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 105% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 140% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 175% of weapon damage.

ΨQuickshot Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 135 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 3 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Quickly fire off a powerful shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 7327. Energizes you for 10 seconds, increasing your Critical Rate by 20%. Has a 50% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds, increasing your Attack Rate by 30%.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 60% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 80% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 100% of weapon damage.

ΨQuickshot Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 135 Mana Charge 0.6 Seconds 3 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Celestial Saint
Quickly fire off a powerful shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 7327. Energizes you for 10 seconds, increasing your Critical Rate by 20%. Has a 50% chance to further energize you for 6 seconds, increasing your Attack Rate by 30%.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Charge your weapon for up to 1.5 seconds. A full charge increases damage by 20%.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 60% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 90% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 120% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 150% of weapon damage.

Dragon's Might Skills[edit | edit source]

ΨWings of Grace.png ΨWings of Grace
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨWings of Grace Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Any 100 Mana 1 Second 2.5 Seconds 30 Seconds Costs 50 Chi Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy into your wings, becoming immune to all effects that reduce movement speed for 15 seconds. Reduces all incoming damage by 30% and increases speed by 30%. You are immune to damage while casting this skill.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Duration increased to 9 seconds.
Lv5-7: Duration increased to 11 seconds.
Lv8-9: Duration increased to 13 seconds.
Lv10: Duration increased to 15 seconds.

ΨWings of Grace Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Any 100 Mana 1 Second 2.5 Seconds 30 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy into your wings, becoming immune to all effects that reduce movement speed for 15 seconds. Reduces all incoming damage by 30% and increases speed by 30%. You are immune to damage while casting this skill.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Increases speed by 55%.
Lv5-7: Increases speed by 70%.
Lv8-9: Increases speed by 85%.
Lv10: Increases speed by 100%.

ΨWings of Grace Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Any 100 Mana 1 Second 2.5 Seconds 30 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy into your wings, becoming immune to all effects that reduce movement speed for 15 seconds. Reduces all incoming damage by 30% and increases speed by 30%. You are immune to damage while casting this skill.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 0.7 seconds.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 0.5 seconds.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 0.3 seconds.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 0.1 seconds.

ΨWings of Grace Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Any 100 Mana 1 Second 2.5 Seconds 30 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy into your wings, becoming immune to all effects that reduce movement speed for 15 seconds. Reduces all incoming damage by 30% and increases speed by 30%. You are immune to damage while casting this skill.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Reduces all incoming damage by 35%.
Lv5-7: Reduces all incoming damage by 40%.
Lv8-9: Reduces all incoming damage by 45%.
Lv10: Reduces all incoming damage by 50%.

ΨWings of Grace Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Any 100 Mana 1 Second 2.5 Seconds 30 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy into your wings, increasing your skill damage for 15 seconds. You are immune to damage while casting this skill.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Skill damage increased by 20%.
Lv5-7: Skill damage increased by 30%.
Lv8-9: Skill damage increased by 40%.
Lv10: Skill damage increased by 50%.

ΨLeap Left.png ΨLeap Left
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨLeap Left Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 120 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your left, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Has a 40% chance to trigger Ataraxia.
Lv5-7: Has a 60% chance to trigger Ataraxia.
Lv8-9: Has a 80% chance to trigger Ataraxia.
Lv10: Has a 100% chance to trigger Ataraxia.

ΨLeap Left Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your left, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Cooldown reduced by 2.0 seconds.
Lv5-7: Cooldown reduced by 3.0 seconds.
Lv8-9: Cooldown reduced by 4.0 seconds.
Lv10: Cooldown reduced by 5.0 seconds.

ΨLeap Left Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your left, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Jump distance increased to 24 meters.
Lv5-7: Jump distance increased to 26 meters.
Lv8-9: Jump distance increased to 28 meters.
Lv10: Jump distance increased to 30 meters.

ΨLeap Left Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your left, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 40%.
Lv5-7: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 60%.
Lv8-9: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 80%.
Lv10: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 100%.

ΨLeap Left Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your left, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Shields you for 2 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.
Lv5-7: Shields you for 3 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.
Lv8-9: Shields you for 4 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.
Lv10: Shields you for 5 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.

ΨLeap Right.png ΨLeap Right
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨLeap Right Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 120 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your right, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Has a 40% chance to trigger Ataraxia.
Lv5-7: Has a 60% chance to trigger Ataraxia.
Lv8-9: Has a 80% chance to trigger Ataraxia.
Lv10: Has a 100% chance to trigger Ataraxia.

ΨLeap Right Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your right, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Cooldown reduced by 2.0 seconds.
Lv5-7: Cooldown reduced by 3.0 seconds.
Lv8-9: Cooldown reduced by 4.0 seconds.
Lv10: Cooldown reduced by 5.0 seconds.

ΨLeap Right Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your right, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Jump distance increased to 24 meters.
Lv5-7: Jump distance increased to 26 meters.
Lv8-9: Jump distance increased to 28 meters.
Lv10: Jump distance increased to 30 meters.

ΨLeap Right Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your right, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 40%.
Lv5-7: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 60%.
Lv8-9: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 80%.
Lv10: Energizes you for 5 seconds, increasing movement speed by 100%.

ΨLeap Right Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons 166 Mana Instant Instant 35 Seconds Chaotic Soul
Instantly jump 20 meters to your right, and become immune to movement-impairing effects for 3 seconds.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Shields you for 2 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.
Lv5-7: Shields you for 3 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.
Lv8-9: Shields you for 4 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.
Lv10: Shields you for 5 seconds, reducing damage taken from attacks at least 8 meters away by 99%.

ΨElven Alacrity.png ΨElven Alacrity
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨElven Alacrity Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Any 200 Mana Instant Instant 3 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Use advanced tactics to heighten an ally's latent agility. Maximizes the target's movement speed for 10 seconds and renders them immune to all movement-impairing effects.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Restores 20 Chi after use.
Lv5-7: Restores 30 Chi after use.
Lv8-9: Restores 40 Chi after use.
Lv10: Restores 50 Chi after use.

ΨElven Alacrity Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Any 200 Mana Instant Instant 3 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Use advanced tactics to heighten an ally's latent agility. Maximizes the target's movement speed for 10 seconds and renders them immune to all movement-impairing effects.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Cooldown reduced by 30 seconds.
Lv5-7: Cooldown reduced by 40 seconds.
Lv8-9: Cooldown reduced by 50 seconds.
Lv10: Cooldown reduced by 60 seconds.

ΨElven Alacrity Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Any 200 Mana Instant Instant 3 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Use advanced tactics to heighten your allies' latent agility. Maximizes the movement speed for all squad members within 20 meters and renders them immune to all movement-impairing effects.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Lasts 4 seconds.
Lv5-7: Lasts 6 seconds.
Lv8-9: Lasts 8 seconds.
Lv10: Lasts 10 seconds.

ΨElven Alacrity Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Any 200 Mana Instant Instant 3 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Use advanced tactics to heighten an ally's latent agility. Maximizes the target's movement speed for 10 seconds and renders them immune to all movement-impairing effects.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Also increases flying speed by 40%.
Lv5-7: Also increases flying speed by 60%.
Lv8-9: Also increases flying speed by 80%.
Lv10: Also increases flying speed by 100%.

ΨElven Alacrity Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Any 200 Mana Instant Instant 3 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Use advanced tactics to heighten your latent agility, instantly leaping 20 meters in the air. Maximizes your movement speed and renders you immune to all movement-impairing effects.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Lasts 4.0 seconds.
Lv5-7: Lasts 6.0 seconds.
Lv8-9: Lasts 8.0 seconds.
Lv10: Lasts 10.0 seconds.

Tiger's Rage Skills[edit | edit source]

ΨAim Low.png ΨAim Low
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨAim Low Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 225 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy to aim and fire a single shot, dealing base physical damage plus 9631. Paralyzes the target for 5 seconds and silences them for 1 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Silences the target for 2.0 seconds.
Lv5-7: Silences the target for 2.5 seconds.
Lv8-9: Silences the target for 3.0 seconds.
Lv10: Silences the target for 3.5 seconds.

ΨAim Low Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 225 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy to aim and fire a single shot, dealing base physical damage plus 9631. Paralyzes the target for 7 seconds and silences them for 1 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 0.8 seconds. Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 0.7 seconds. Deals an additional 60% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 0.6 seconds. Deals an additional 80% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 0.5 seconds. Deals an additional 100% of weapon damage.

ΨAim Low Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 225 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy to aim and fire a single shot, dealing base physical damage plus 9631. Paralyzes the target for 7 seconds and silences them for 1 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Increases damage the further you are from your target.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 140% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 210% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 280% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 350% of weapon damage.

ΨAim Low Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 225 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy to aim and fire a single shot, dealing base physical damage plus 9631. Paralyzes the target for 7 seconds and silences them for 1 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 80% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 120% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 160% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 200% of weapon damage.

ΨAim Low Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 225 Mana Charge 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Chaotic Soul
Focus all of your energy to aim and fire a single shot, dealing base physical damage plus 9631. Paralyzes the target for 5 seconds and silences them for 1 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Charge your weapon for up to 1.5 seconds to increase the Silence duration.
Lv1-4: Silences the target for up to 2.5 seconds.
Lv5-7: Silences the target for up to 3.3 seconds.
Lv8-9: Silences the target for up to 4.0 seconds.
Lv10: Silences the target for up to 4.8 seconds.

ΨStunning Arrow.png ΨStunning Arrow
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨStunning Arrow Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 295 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Fire a stunning shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 2687. Stuns the target for 4 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Stuns the target for 4.5 seconds.
Lv5-7: Stuns the target for 5.0 seconds.
Lv8-9: Stuns the target for 5.5 seconds.
Lv10: Stuns the target for 6.0 seconds.

ΨStunning Arrow Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 295 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Fire a stunning shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 2687. Stuns the target for 4 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 0.8 seconds.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 0.7 seconds.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 0.6 seconds.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 0.5 seconds.

ΨStunning Arrow Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 295 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Fire a stunning shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 2687. Stuns the target for 4 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Increases damage the further you are from your target.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by 50% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by 75% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by 100% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by 125% of weapon damage.

ΨStunning Arrow Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 295 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Fire a stunning shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 2687. Stuns the target for 4 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 20% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 30% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 50% of weapon damage.

ΨStunning Arrow Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 295 Mana Charge 0.6 Seconds 15 Seconds 15 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Fire a stunning shot at the target, dealing base physical damage plus 2687. Stuns the target for 4 seconds.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Charge your weapon for up to 1.5 seconds to increase the Stun duration.
Lv1-4: Stuns the target for up to 5.0 seconds.
Lv5-7: Stuns the target for up to 5.8 seconds.
Lv8-9: Stuns the target for up to 6.6 seconds.
Lv10: Stuns the target for up to 7.4 seconds.

ΨBlood Vow.png ΨBlood Vow
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨBlood Vow Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 0 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.6 Seconds 2 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Infuse a projectile with your own magical blood, then fire it at an unsuspecting foe. Deals base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 4444. Wounds the target for 30 seconds, reducing maximum Health by 18% and increasing the damage taken by the target by 25%. After 9 seconds, the wound deals an additional 150% of base physical damage plus 4444 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Reduces the target's maximum Health by 24%.
Lv5-7: Reduces the target's maximum Health by 26%.
Lv8-9: Reduces the target's maximum Health by 28%.
Lv10: Reduces the target's maximum Health by 30%.

ΨBlood Vow Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 0 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.6 Seconds 2 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Infuse a projectile with your own magical blood, then fire it at an unsuspecting foe. Deals base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 4444. Wounds the target for 30 seconds, reducing maximum Health by 18% and increasing the damage taken by the target by 25%. After 9 seconds, the wound deals an additional 150% of base physical damage plus 4444 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 1.3 seconds.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 1.2 seconds.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 1.1 seconds.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 1.0 seconds.

ΨBlood Vow Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 0 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.6 Seconds 2 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Infuse a projectile with your own magical blood, then fire it at an unsuspecting foe. Deals base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 4444. Wounds the target for 30 seconds, reducing maximum Health by 18% and increasing the damage taken by the target by 25%. After 9 seconds, the wound deals an additional 150% of base physical damage plus 4444 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Metal damage increased to 170% of base physical damage.
Lv5-7: Metal damage increased to 180% of base physical damage.
Lv8-9: Metal damage increased to 190% of base physical damage.
Lv10: Metal damage increased to 200% of base physical damage.

ΨBlood Vow Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 0 Mana 1.5 Seconds 0.6 Seconds 2 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Infuse a projectile with your own magical blood, then fire it at an unsuspecting foe. Deals base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 4444. Wounds the target for 30 seconds, reducing maximum Health by 18% and increasing the damage taken by the target by 25%. After 9 seconds, the wound deals an additional 150% of base physical damage plus 4444 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 60% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 80% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 100% of weapon damage.

ΨBlood Vow Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 0 Mana Charge 0.6 Seconds 2 Minutes Costs 1 Spark (100 Chi) Celestial Saint
Infuse a projectile with your own magical blood, then fire it at an unsuspecting foe. Deals base physical damage plus 150% of weapon damage plus 4444. Wounds the target for 30 seconds, reducing maximum Health by 18% and increasing the damage taken by the target by 25%. After 9 seconds, the wound deals an additional 150% of base physical damage plus 4444 as Metal damage. Never misses.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Charge your weapon for up to 2.0 seconds.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 20% of weapon damage and reduces maximum Health by up to 20%.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 24% of weapon damage and reduces maximum Health by up to 24%.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 28% of weapon damage and reduces maximum Health by up to 28%.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 32% of weapon damage and reduces maximum Health by up to 32%.

ΨKnockback Arrow.png ΨKnockback Arrow
Glyph Weapons Range Mana Cost Channel Time Cast Time Cooldown Chi Gained or Required Required Cultivation
ΨKnockback Arrow Sanguine.png
Sanguine Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 180 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 10 Seconds 20 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Slam a powerful shot into your opponent, dealing 3046 physical damage and knocking non-player targets back 12 meters.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Sanguine Glyph Effect:
Damage increased by 20%.
Lv1-4: Generates 25 Chi.
Lv5-7: Generates 30 Chi.
Lv8-9: Generates 35 Chi.
Lv10: Generates 40 Chi.

ΨKnockback Arrow Ethereal.png
Ethereal Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 180 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 10 Seconds 20 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Slam a powerful shot into your opponent, dealing 3046 physical damage and knocking non-player targets back 12 meters.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Ethereal Glyph Effect:
Damage increased by 25%.
Lv1-4: Channeling time reduced to 0.8 seconds.
Lv5-7: Channeling time reduced to 0.7 seconds.
Lv8-9: Channeling time reduced to 0.6 seconds.
Lv10: Channeling time reduced to 0.5 seconds.

ΨKnockback Arrow Verdant.png
Verdant Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 180 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 10 Seconds 20 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Slam a powerful shot into your opponent, dealing 3046 physical damage and knocking non-player targets back 12 meters.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Verdant Glyph Effect:
Increases damage the further you are from your target.
Lv1-4: Increases damage by up to 50% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Increases damage by up to 75% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Increases damage by up to 100% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Increases damage by up to 125% of weapon damage.

ΨKnockback Arrow Golden.png
Golden Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 180 Mana 1 Second 0.6 Seconds 10 Seconds 20 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Slam a powerful shot into your opponent, dealing 3046 physical damage and knocking non-player targets back 12 meters.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.

Golden Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals an additional 20% of weapon damage.
Lv5-7: Deals an additional 30% of weapon damage.
Lv8-9: Deals an additional 40% of weapon damage.
Lv10: Deals an additional 50% of weapon damage.

ΨKnockback Arrow Argent.png
Argent Glyph
Ranged Weapons Ranged Attack 180 Mana Charge 0.6 Seconds 10 Seconds 20 Chi Gained Chaotic Soul
Slam a powerful shot into your opponent, dealing 3046 physical damage and knocking non-player targets back 12 meters.

Costs 1 unit of ammo.
Charge your weapon for up to 1.5 seconds, dealing up to 25% additional damage.

Argent Glyph Effect:
Lv1-4: Deals up to 30% additional damage.
Lv5-7: Deals up to 45% additional damage.
Lv8-9: Deals up to 60% additional damage.
Lv10: Deals up to 75% additional damage.

Glyph Information[edit | edit source]

See also[edit | edit source]