Call to Duty
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|This article is a stub. You can help PWpedia by .|
Call to Duty is a series of quests that give players an item of the same name to use in dungeons from level 29 to 99. These Call to Duty items can be used to give all players in the squad a quest to kill a certain boss. Call to Duty may also be referred to as "FB" which comes from an abbreviation of "FuBen", the Pinyin transcription of "副本", which is Chinese basically meaning "instance". The Call to Duty items received may also be referred to as "tabs", short for tablets.
List of Call to Duty Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Level 29 (FB29): Hall of Deception
- Level 39 (FB39): Gate of Delirium
- Level 51 (FB51): Secret Frostcover Grounds (sometimes called FB49)
- Level 59 (FB59): Valley of Disaster
- Level 69 (FB69): Wraithgate
- Level 79 (FB79): Hallucinatory Trench
- Level 89 (FB89): Eden / Brimstone Pit
- Level 99 (FB99): Seat of Torment / Abaddon