The Celestial Vale is the starting area introduced in the PWI Eclipse expansion. New characters will start their journey here before entering Perfect World.
Story[edit | edit source]
The Celestial Vale was the home of the Divine Child, son of Pan Gu, until soldiers from the Twilight Empire invaded the place attempting to kill the Divine Child and take his power. Since then, Celestial Maidens have arrived to the vale and prepared it so that Spiritual Initiates can train there. Recently, it has been overrun by seven sacred beasts that now threaten the safety of the Celestial Vale and its people.
Map[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
The Celestial Vale is filled with beginner quests and monsters that will help newer players familiarize themselves with the game mechanics and their class's skills. Here new characters can obtain their first Genie, their first mount, flyer, armor and weapons. You will learn how to use the quest system, auto-path to locate objectives, form squads, message players and talk in chat, perform gestures and other actions. At the very end of the quest chain is a dungeon that requires a squad or help from a more leveled character.
All characters can enter or exit the Celestial Vale using the Teleport Master NPCs in the major cities. From the NPC's menu select, "Quest Related" and "Go back to Celestial Vale". Likewise to return to Perfect World main while in Celestial Vale go to Teleport Master and select "Quest Related" and "Return to Perfect World"
Tips Before Getting Started[edit | edit source]
- Give the Beginner's Guide a read as it will help you familiarize yourself with the game.
- If you are new to the game and want to spend real money to expand your inventory, safe, or quest log by purchasing items from the Boutique (in-game store) you will have to wait until you are level 10+.
- Open the quest log (Press Q) and check "Current Quests" and "Find Quests" to start your journey. Always check the area you are in for any NPCs that have a quest flag over them so you can grab those quest while you are there.
- Start doing quests by checking where the Quest Dispatcher of each quest is located on the map. Do this by clicking on the Dispatcher's link then stop your travel and open the map (Press M) to see where the highlighted location is flagged on the overall map and the expanded map. By doing this to each quest you can plan how you want to organize doing the quests. You can do the same thing for the "Quest Awarder" links also, if it they are given.
- As you receive quests remember that the quest log is limited to 20 quests by default. Try not to fill your quest log too much, as PWI uses it for several things such as teleportation, opening boxes, drops, buying items and many more.
- You may be tempted to pick up everything that monsters drop. This can quickly become a storage nightmare until you learn what to save and what you can throw away. Most drops are not worth very much (1 coin) and can be thrown away, though some items are useful for expanding your safe or pet bag.
- A lot of quest items will appear in the "normal item" tab of your inventory rather than in the "quest items" tab. Also you will likely receive lots of items when completing quests throughout the game, so make sure to leave enough space in your inventory.
- This game has a lot of features and can get very complicated very quickly, especially if you level up very quickly. Don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other players. Most players are glad to help out if they are able to, but make sure to not abuse the opportunity.
- When you begin you may notice a glowing golden treasure chest, usually located at the top of your screen. You can get useful prizes from this as you progress through the game, so make sure to check it regularly.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
As you level your character or reach the end of the quest chain in Celestial Vale, you will start seeing quests in your quest log that are in Perfect World. Upon leaving the Celestial Vale, you will be teleported to the main city of your particular race in Perfect World. It is recommended to begin the quests that are close to your city, though you can also begin completing quests in Archosaur as well as they are also available to you.
At this point you may want to research the up coming Quests you will be given as you level. The most important quests to do are the Cultivation quests as these help to teach you more advanced skills. It is also a good idea to choose a list of Daily Quests to do to keep you moving along and leveling at a decent rate.
|Perfect World||Midlands • Western Steppes|
|Realms||Celestial Vale • Old Heaven's Tear • Lothranis • Momaganon • Morai • Primal World • Realm of Reflection|