The first ever PWI Wiki Editing Contest will take place from May 16 through June 16.
This contest is now over. The winners chosen are:
Chosen contributors with the most worthwhile contributions will receive the in-game Void Panther, a three month subscription to GamepediaPRO, and the achievement "Wiki Editing Contest Winner" on Gamepedia.
Winners will be announced shortly after the contest ends and contacted via the email associated with their Gamepedia account.
New to Wiki Editing?
To view wiki editing tutorials and tips for beginners, you can check out the Gamepedia Help Wiki.
Not Sure Where to Start?
You can help improve the wiki by:
- Fixing spelling or grammatical errors on existing pages
- Uploading and adding images to existing pages
- Creating new pages for in-game content such as cards or decks
- Contributing useful information to existing pages
- Adding game guides and strategy pages