Aware of Vacuity
|Received From:||Santa Claus (311, 531)|
Kindhearted Helper is a daily seasonal quest that occurs in Adventure Kingdom during the month of December for Christmas. It is available to players that are level 80+ with a cultivation of Aware of Vacuity or higher. Players can teleport to the area through the PW Promotions Agent found in major cities.
There are two parts of the daily quest - Kindhearted Helper and Xmas: Look for Gifts. These quests must be completed in order to participate in the Darksnow Fang Event.
Upon entering Adventure Kingdom during the event, the player will receive a popup quest to talk to Santa Claus in Candy Village (311, 531), at the Castle of Wondrous Fate.
Kindhearted Helper[edit | edit source]
Kindhearted Helper is the first part of the daily quest, and can be picked up from Santa Claus in Candy Village (311, 531), at the Castle of Wondrous Fate. Completing this part of the quest unlocks the Xmas: Look For Gifts part of the event.
Description[edit | edit source]
You have received a request from the Santa to help deliver Xmas Gifts!
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Pick up the quest from Santa Claus in Candy Village (311, 531) at the Castle of Wondrous Fate.
- You will receive 3 Firecrackers.
- Use the Firecrackers to kill 3 Snowman Gift Thieves in the garden beds outside Candy Village (316, 534). You can do this by targeting one and clicking the on-screen prompt or by right-clicking the Firecrackers in your inventory.
- Talk to Santa Claus again in Candy Village (311, 531).
- You will be turned into a sleigh. Talk to Uncle Zhao at the southeastern corner of the Castle of Wondrous Fate area (324, 503).
- If you fall in the water at the Castle of Wondrous Fate, you will have to trash the quest and start over.
- You will be turned back to normal. Talk to Gingerhead Bo at the northeastern corner of the castle at the Castle of Wondrous Fate (321, 517). The quest will then complete.
Xmas: Look For Gifts[edit | edit source]
Xmas: Look For Gifts is the second part of the quest. Completing this part will allow the player to participate in the Darksnow Fang Event.
Description[edit | edit source]
Give Gingerhead Bo a gift. Any of the three is fine.
You can find the list of gifts that Gingerhead Bo wants in your bag. Right click to use it. If you want to find a certain gift, just hover the cursor over the specified area.
If you selected the wrong quest, for example, the Football quest, but the cursor stopped on Light Stick or Furry Toy, you can abandon the quest and start over.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Pick up the quest from Gingerhead Bo at the northeastern corner of the castle at the Castle of Wondrous Fate (321, 517). You can choose to find 1 of the following 3 gifts when taking the quest:
- Gift: Light Stick
- Gift: Football
- Gift: Furry Toy (AKA Furry Bunny)
- The player will receive a Gift for Gingerhead item.
- Use the Gift for Gingerhead item in the same area. Using it will put the player into a fishing mini-game. A fishing bar will appear on the screen with a marker that constantly moves across it. You can hover your mouse over each colored area to find the gift you are looking for.
- Press the Space key when the marker reaches the colored area that corresponds to your gift: yellow for Light Stick, red for Football, and blue for Furry Bunny.
- If the player presses the Space key at the wrong time and receives the wrong item they can trash the quest and retake it to try again.
- Once you have fished up the correct item, right-click it in your inventory. You will then be able to find a treasure map in your quest log by pressing the Q key. Clicking the quest and then clicking on the green "Show Treasure Map" text will show hints as to where the treasure is located.
- Search for the treasure using the hints on the map. The treasure will be found in the following areas for each gift:
- Light Stick: In the water east of Mandala Palace (375, 501)
- Football: North of the Eye of Jade at the Verdant Sea (381, 553)
- Furry Bunny: South of the Kite Pond/North of Frost March (321, 575)
- Once you have found the treasure, a monster will appear on the ground or in the water.
- Kill the monster that appears to get the gift corresponding to your quest. Only the player that spawned the monster can attack it.
- Give the gift to Gingerhead Bo at the northeastern corner of the castle at the Castle of Wondrous Fate (321, 517). The quest will then complete.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 400,000 Experience (at level 100)
- 80,000 Spirit (at level 100)
Xmas: Look for Gifts:
- 800,000 Experience (at level 100)
- 160,000 Spirit (at level 100)
- Chest of Joy Key
- Xmas Monster Slayer Order (12 hours)
- Christmas Designgraph Pack
Chest of Joy Key[edit | edit source]
Once 50 players have completed the Xmas: Look for Gift quest, Chests of Joy will appear around Gingerhead Bo at (321, 517) and he will become happy. Players with a Chest of Joy Key can dig a chest to receive an Xmas Gift Coupon. The chests only appear for roughly 1 minute before disappearing. After the chests disappear 50 more players must complete the Xmas: Look for Gift quest.
Xmas Monster Slayer Order[edit | edit source]
The Xmas Monster Slayer Order can be used to receive a quest from Santa Claus in Candy Village (311, 531) to kill Darksnow Fang. You will need a squad of 6 players in order to kill it. Once you have a squad together, the squad leader can enter the dungeon where Darksnow Fang roams by talking to Santa Claus.
Christmas Designgraph Pack[edit | edit source]
The Christmas Designgraph Pack is a Homestead designgraph pack that contains one of the following recipes at random:
- Gen.: Heartwarming Snowshoe (16%)
- Gen.: Parachute of Happiness (16%)
- Gen.: Christmas Gift Box (16%)
- Gen.: Christmas Tree (11%)
- Gen.: Santa Claus (11%)
- Gen.: Joyful Snowman (6%)
- Gen.: Happy Snowman (6%)
- Gen.: Gingerbread House (6%)
- Generic: Hug of Love (12%)
Xmas Gift Coupon[edit | edit source]
Xmas Gift Coupons can be exchanged at Xmas Gift Vendor Jingler in Candy Village (313, 527) or President Tremolo at Archosaur Square in Adventure Kingdom, or Ambassador Maomao at southwest Archosaur under the Xmas tab. They can be exchanged for fireworks or aesthetic items that give Warding and Slaying Level buffs.
|Angelic Halo||1 Xmas Gift Coupon||Increases Warding and Slaying Level by 20 for 1 hour.|
Displays a halo on the character's head for 5 minutes.
|Angelic Wings||1 Xmas Gift Coupon||Increases Warding and Slaying Level by 20 for 1 hour.|
Displays angel wings on the character for 5 minutes.
|Demonic Wings||1 Xmas Gift Coupon||Increases Warding and Slaying Level by 20 for 1 hour.|
Displays demon wings on the character for 5 minutes.
|Firework: Full Moon||1 Xmas Gift Coupon||Right-click to release fireworks into the air.|
|Firework: Merry Xmas||1 Xmas Gift Coupon||Right-click to release fireworks into the air.|