PWI Redemption/Content Update Patch Notes
Additions[edit | edit source]
Twilight Temple Revisited[edit | edit source]
A thousand years ago, the once powerful Twilight Empire fell in the wake of destruction of an ancient demon released from imprisonment. The tragedy left only one survivor of the royal bloodline: The Moonlight Princess, who has recently returned from exile to oversee the ruins of the Twilight Temple. She now seeks out powerful warriors to aid her in a fighting a new evil that threatens the last remnants of an era she once called home.
- A new version of Twilight Temple has been released: Twilight Temple Revisited. This new dungeon includes new bosses and new rewards, including materials used to craft Twilight Warsoul Gear and Twilight Souls which can be imbued into Twilight Warsoul Gear.
- Players who are level 100+ with a boundary of Shifting Sky I or higher may speak with Inna Woo in Sundown Town (126, 591) to receive the Expedition quest. Complete it to get 5 Moon Ode Orders, which are required to enter Twilight Temple Revisited.
- Players that meet the entry requirements can also enter the dungeon directly using the Illusion Stone in Archosaur. It costs 20,000 coins to teleport using the Illusion Stone.
- Players may receive 1 Moon Ode Order (bound) once a day from the Streams Order Envoy at the entrance inside Twilight Temple Revisited, or from Ticket Vendor Luto in the Faction Base if their faction has the Ticket Vendor Faction Talent activated. Moon Ode Orders expire after 24 hours upon receiving them.
- Sealed Moon Ode Orders may also be obtained from killing Twilight Wraiths.
- Sealed Moon Ode Orders are tradable versions of Moon Ode Orders that do not expire. Upon using them they will turn into Moon Ode Orders, which are bound and expire after 24 hours.
- Twilight Wraiths spawn outside the Twilight Temple entrances every day between 16:00 and 22:00 server time. Larger amounts of them will spawn at 20:00 every day. If enough are killed, a giant Twilight Wraith Golem will spawn. Kill it to get a lot of Sealed Moon Ode Orders.
Twilight Warsoul Equipment[edit | edit source]
- The Twilight Warsoul Gear set is now available. This legendarily powerful equipment can be crafted directly or upgraded from Rank 8 (Third Cast) or Rank 9 (Fourth Cast) gear.
- There are 3 types of Twilight Warsoul gear: Heavy, Light, and Arcane. There are also 3 casts for each piece of the equipment except for the helmet.
- Materials needed to craft Twilight Warsoul gear can be found from the new instance Twilight Temple Revisited. These materials will be tradable among players.
- One material that can be used for crafting the helmet, Moon Stone of Punishment, can be acquired through the Treasure System.
- New grade 17 armor can be acquired: Twilight Warsoul Equipment. It can be crafted directly with materials from Twilight Temple Revisited, or upgraded using Rank 8 (Third Cast) or Rank 9 (Fourth Cast) equipment and a smaller amount of materials.
Twilight Souls[edit | edit source]
- Twilight Souls are the ancient souls of warriors that once served the Twilight Empire. Found inside Twilight Temple Revisited, these new items can be infused in Twilight Warsoul Gear to alter or improve their attributes. There are 4 new functions specific for Twilight Souls: Awaken, Purification, Extract, and Decompose.
- There are 3 different grades of Twilight Souls: Noble Spirits (grade 1), Royal Spirits (grade 2), and Sacred Spirits (grade 3). Higher grade Twilight Souls can only be infused into higher casts of Twilight Warsoul gear; the first cast of Twilight Warsoul can only have Noble Spirits infused into it, while the third cast can have any grade of Twilight Soul infused into it.
- Twilight Souls are also restricted by their gear type. There are 5 gear types: Head, Body Wear, Pants, Boots, and Bracers.
- Twilight Souls must be awakened first before they can be infused into Twilight Warsoul gear. This can require either coins or gold depending on the grade of the soul. When awakened the Twilight Soul will become bound.
- Twilight Souls can undergo purification to change its base attributes. This process allows the players to replace individual attributes with ones that are more suited to their liking. The attribute amount resulting from purification will be random. When undergoing purification you can choose to keep the old or new attributes at no extra cost.
- Individual attributes can also be locked before rerolling if the player wishes to keep certain attributes. Doing this will require Soul Shackes, which are obtainable from the Boutique.
- Higher grade Twilight Souls can also go through extraction to increase their Lunar Phase Grade. The maximum Lunar Phase for grade 3 Twilight Souls is 5.
- Twilight Souls can be decomposed to get Soul Shards which are required when undergoing purification for other Twilight Souls.
Warsoul Repository[edit | edit source]
- The Warsoul Repository is a new function that players can access from their inventory by clicking the Warsoul button to the top-right of the window. This repository will allow players to "bank" their gear so that they may still benefit from their Set Bonuses even while equipping other gear.
- Gear will be permanently catalogued in the Warsoul Repository when acquired. If the gear is removed or destroyed this will not affect the catalog in the repository.
- Players may mix and match gear in multiple slots to reach new heights in power and customization.
- The Warsoul Repository must be unlocked using a Warsoul Gem. Warsoul Gems can be acquired from the final boss in Twilight Temple Revisited or purchased directly from the Boutique.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Twilight Temple Revisited will award 10 Chivalry Points and 20 Loyalty Funds for the Faction Base to squads with 2 or more faction members present.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Treasure System loot table has been updated to include new items, a new mount and new fashion.
- The Bestiary has been updated to include information on bosses in Twilight Temple Revisited.
- Faction Goals in the Faction Base have been updated: