PWpedia:Wiki Posting Rules
PWI Wiki Rules and Regulations
- Terms of Service: By using this wiki you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to abide by Perfect World's official Terms of Service. All rules from Perfect World do apply here.
- Be respectful of other people's contributions. We encourage you to add information where you can, but do not delete or edit content that you disagree with. We prefer that you add to the content rather than having an "editing war". If an editing war continues to happen then the page being edited might be protected to prevent further conflicts.
- If you are in an "editing war" with someone else, the best thing to do is discuss with the other person until you reach a consensus. If you cannot do so, then get an admin involved and they will resolve the conflict for you.
- Uploading or posting offensive content will result in a wiki ban.
- Only add content from Perfect World International. Do not add content from other versions of the game (e.g. Perfect World China) or content from unofficial servers.
- Perfect World Mobile is a separate game to Perfect World International, and therefore content from the mobile game should not be added here. Any Perfect World Mobile content will be removed.
- Guides: Please refer to the Wiki Style Guide to see our policy on guides.
- Copyrighted Content: Any content that is not the property of Perfect World Entertainment should not be posted here without the express consent of the owner. Do not directly copy content from other sources such as other PWI wikis.
- The front page cannot be edited by anyone except administrators, due to the risk of vandalism and to prevent constant major edits. If you have something you would like us to include or change, please use the talk page to discuss it there.
- If you want to reformat the front page as a type of demonstration, you can use the sandbox version of the page to do so. If the admins approve of the edits they can then move them to the actual front page.
- Please do not spam or vandalize articles.
- Keep things civil. Do not insult or harass other users of the wiki, including in edit summaries.
- Do not advertise on main articles. You are allowed to advertise your content (such as YouTube or DeviantArt) on your user page if you wish to do so.
Any violations of these rules may result in a wiki ban.
These rules may be expounded upon or modified at any time, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are abiding by all rules listed here.