The Primal World is a new area introduced in the PWI New Horizons expansion. It is tied to the Reawakening feature, it is the home of several new dungeons and it allows you to farm new skills and new passive skills.
Story[edit | edit source]
Primal World is the original world that was destroyed during the war of the gods. The gods chose to abandon the original world and used their powers to create a new and better world that was later known as Perfect World. The forsaken world became known as the Primal World. In the current times, Lord Tyrant has taken over the Primal World, exploiting tribes, stealing their resources and corrupting its inhabitants. Players can help Light Emperor Alexander unite the tribes and fight against Lord Tyrant and the Shoka.
Map[edit | edit source]
Accessing Primal World[edit | edit source]
Players that have reached level 100 and completed their level 89 Spiritual Cultivation will receive a pop up quest to initiate the quest line for their Reawakening at General Summer in Archosaur. After going through the Reawakening, players will receive a new quest that will lead them to the Primal World.
Players can exit the Primal World by talking to Empress Althea in Kirin Town or the teleporter NPCs and selecting the quest "Back to Perfect World". Players can enter the Primal World by talking to the Messenger of Time at the center of Archosaur or by talking to the World Guide NPCs found in every major city.
Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
Primal World has a lot of daily quests that reward you with Vitae to level up your Boundaries, which are a requirement for entering specific dungeons, learning new skills, new passive skills and increasing the overall power of your character. Primal World has two modes: regular mode and story mode.
Normal Mode[edit | edit source]
Normal mode is the regular map of Primal World. Here you can do the following quests:
- Raccoon Alliance Pact. Requires level 100 and Arcane Sky I.
- Something in the Snow. Requires Mirage Sky I.
- Secret Princess. Requires Astral Sky X.
- Homeland Renewal. Requires Shifting Sky X.
- Resistance Force Namelist. Requires level 100 and Twilight Sky V.
Story Mode[edit | edit source]
Story mode is a copy of Primal World but has a different set of NPCs and quests. To enter/exit this mode you can speak to one of these NPCs:
- Resistance Force Spy near Sky Owl Stronghold
- Green Wood Heart Guardian near Dragon Tower
- Raccoon Guard at Tree Raccoon Village
- Queen Liu Soo at Mirrorflower Kingdom
- Melancholy Soldier north from Autumn Village
In story mode you can do the following quests:
- Assault on Sky Owl. Requires level 50 and Arcane Sky I to X.
- Search for Energy. Requires level 80 and Arcane Sky I to X.
- Rescue the Raccoons. Requires level 100 and Arcane Sky I to X.
- Liu Soo's Plea. Requires level 100 and Mirage Sky I.
- Heroic Warsong. Requires level 100 and Arcane Sky I.
- This War o Mine. Requires level 100 and Shifting Sky I.