We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
The Primal World is a new area introduced in the PWI New Horizons expansion. It is available for players that have gone through their first Reawakening. In Primal World players can raise their Boundary levels and farm a variety of new skills. It is also home to a number of new dungeons, two of which are used for farming high level equipment.
Story[edit | edit source]
Primal World is the original world created by the gods. It was once destroyed during the Sea of Blood Disaster caused by the war of the gods. Upon realizing what they had done, the gods used their powers to create a new and better world that was later known as Perfect World. The gods took their favorite people in Perfect World, but many were left behind and the original world was abandoned.
The forsaken world became known as the Primal World. In the current times, Lord Tyrant has taken over the Primal World, exploiting tribes, stealing their resources and corrupting its inhabitants. In the meantime, the vicious race known as the Shoka are lurking in the waters near Kirin Town. Players can help Light Emperor Alexander unite the tribes of Primal World and fight against Lord Tyrant and the Shoka.
Map[edit | edit source]
Accessing the Primal World[edit | edit source]
Players that have reached level 100 and completed their level 89 Spiritual Cultivation will receive a pop up quest to initiate the quest line for their Reawakening at General Summer in Archosaur. After going through the Reawakening, players will receive a new quest that will lead them to the Primal World.
Players can exit the Primal World by talking to Empress Althea in Kirin Town or any of the Teleport Master NPCs and selecting the quest "Back to Perfect World". Players can enter the Primal World by talking to the Messenger of Time at the center of Archosaur or by talking to the World Guide NPCs found in every major city.
Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
Primal World has a lot of daily quests that reward players with Vitae to level up their Boundary levels, which are a requirement for entering specific dungeons, accessing other areas, learning new class skills, new passive skills and increasing the overall power of the character. Primal World has two modes: regular mode and story mode.
Normal Mode[edit | edit source]
Normal mode is the regular map of Primal World. Here players can do the following quests:
- Raccoon Alliance Pact: Requires level 100 and Arcane Sky I.
- Something in the Snow: Requires Mirage Sky X.
- Secret Princess: Requires level 100 and Astral Sky X.
- Homeland Renewal: Requires level 100 and Shifting Sky X.
- Sacred Unification: Requires level 100 and Twilight Sky V.
Story Mode[edit | edit source]
Story mode is a copy of Primal World, but has a different set of NPCs and quests. To enter or exit this mode players can speak to one of these NPCs:
- Resistance Force Spy near Sky Owl Stronghold.
- Green Wood Heart Guardian near Dragon Tower.
- Raccoon Guard at Tree Raccoon Village.
- Queen Liu Soo at Mirrorflower Kingdom.
- Melancholy Soldier north from Autumn Village.
In story mode players can do the following quests:
- Stronghold Assault: Requires level 50 and Arcane Sky I to Arcane Sky X.
- Escort Provision Convoy (10% chance to trigger upon completion of Stronghold Assault): Requires level 50 and Arcane Sky I.
- Search for Energy: Requires level 80 and Arcane Sky I to Mirage Sky IX.
- Rescue the Raccoons: Requires level 100 and Arcane Sky I to Astral Sky IX.
- Liu Soo's Plea: Requires level 100 and Mirage Sky I.
- Heroic Warsong: Requires level 100 and Arcane Sky I.
- This War o' Mine: Requires level 100 and Shifting Sky I.