PWI-sitenotice.jpeg

Rank and Reputation/Rank 5

From PWpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Rank 5 can be unlocked once a player reaches 10,000 reputation at level 70, and has already unlocked rank 4. They also need to have their ☆☆☆Lieutenant's Badge, the ring received from unlocking rank 4, in their inventory in order to be promoted to rank 5. Once these requirements have been met, the player can talk to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626) to unlock rank 5.

Once the player has reached rank 5, they will have access to exclusive rank 5 gear and be able to progress further through the ranks.

Equipment[edit | edit source]

All classes can receive a level 70 rank 5 ring by talking to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626). This ring serves as proof of your rank. It cannot be sold or refined, and is essential to achieve higher ranks. Once a player reaches a higher rank, they must also exchange their current rank ring for the next level one if they wish to proceed through higher ranks. The higher your rank, the better the ring will be.

Rank 5 Ring Icon.png ☆☆☆Brigadier's Badge
Physical Attack +70
Magic Attack +70
HP +90
Critical Hit Rate +2%

At rank 5, the player can purchase leggings from Chiu Yu in City of a Thousand Streams (129, 854). The leggings can be worn from level 90, cost 250,000 coins, and can be purchased once per day. The leggings have a 90% chance to be 3 sockets, and a 10% chance to be 4 sockets.

Note: Variable ranges are denoted with a ~.

Archer[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 LA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Avenger Leggings
Light Leggings
Physical Defense +512
Elemental Defense +795
HP +90
Evasion +126
Dexterity +4~5

Assassin[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 LA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Windrider Greaves
Light Leggings
Physical Defense +512
Elemental Defense +795
HP +90
Evasion +126
Dexterity +4~5

Barbarian[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 HA Pants M Icon.png ☆☆☆Cuisses of the Berserker
Heavy Leggings
Physical Defense +1193
Elemental Defense +510
HP +90
Physical Res. +191
Vitality +4~5

Blademaster[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 HA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 HA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Destroyer Cuisses
Heavy Leggings
Physical Defense +1193
Elemental Defense +510
HP +90
Physical Def +191
Strength +4~5

Cleric[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Empathic Leggings
Arcane Leggings
Physical Defense +133
Elemental Defense +1195
HP +90
MP Recovery +3
Magic +4~5

Duskblade[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 LA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Soulseeker Leggings
Light Leggings
Physical Defense +512
Elemental Defense +795
HP +90
Evasion +126
Dexterity +4~5

Edgerunner[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 HA Pants M Icon.png ☆☆☆Martial Reign Greaves
Heavy Leggings
Physical Defense +1193
Elemental Defense +510
HP +90
Physical Res. +191
Strength +4~5

Mystic[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 Mys Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 Mys Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Wise Sage Bottoms
Arcane Leggings
Physical Defense +133
Elemental Defense +1195
HP +90
MP Recovery +3
Magic +4~5

Psychic[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Soulreaper Bottoms
Arcane Leggings
Physical Defense +133
Elemental Defense +1195
HP +90
MP +130
Magic +4~5

Seeker[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 Seek Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 Seek Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Judgment Greaves
Heavy Leggings
Physical Defense +1193
Elemental Defense +510
HP +90
Physical Res. +191
Strength +4~5

Stormbringer[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Moon Prayer Pants
Arcane Leggings
Physical Defense +133
Elemental Defense +1195
HP +90
MP Recovery +3
Magic +4~5

Technician[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Sun Hunter Light Leggings
Light Leggings
Physical Defense +512
Elemental Defense +795
HP +90
Evasion +126
Dexterity +4~5

Venomancer[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Spirit Taker's Skirt
Arcane Leggings
Physical Defense +133
Elemental Defense +1195
HP +90
Physical Res. +142
Magic +4~5

Wizard[edit | edit source]

Rank 5 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 5 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Pants of the Windcatcher
Arcane Leggings
Physical Defense +133
Elemental Defense +1195
HP +90
MP +130
Magic +4~5

See Also[edit | edit source]