PWI-sitenotice.jpeg

Rank and Reputation/Rank 6

From PWpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Rank 6 can be unlocked once a player reaches 35,000 reputation at level 80, and has already unlocked rank 5. They also need to have their ☆☆☆Brigadier's Badge, the ring received from unlocking rank 5, in their inventory in order to be promoted to rank 6. Once these requirements have been met, the player can talk to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626) to unlock rank 6.

Once the player has reached rank 6, they will have access to exclusive rank 6 gear and be able to progress further through the ranks.

Equipment[edit | edit source]

All classes can receive a level 80 rank 6 ring by talking to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626). This ring serves as proof of your rank. It cannot be sold or refined, and is essential to achieve higher ranks. Once a player reaches a higher rank, they must also exchange their current rank ring for the next level one if they wish to proceed through higher ranks. The higher your rank, the better the ring will be.

Rank 5 Ring Icon.png ★High Commander's Badge
Physical Attack +85
Magic Attack +85
HP +120
Critical Hit Rate +2%
Channelling -3%

At rank 6, the player can purchase a chest piece from Chiu Yu in City of a Thousand Streams (129, 854), and a belt from Tong Meng in the same location. The chest piece can be worn from level 90, while the belt can be worn from level 99. The chest piece costs 250,000 coins, and has a 90% chance to be 3 sockets and a 10% chance to be 4 sockets. The belt costs 500,000 coins. Both can be purchased once per day.

Note: Variable ranges are denoted with a ~.

Archer[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 LA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Avenger Armor Rank 6 LA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Tribal Seal
Light Armor Elemental Belt
Physical Defense +681
Elemental Defense +1060
HP +90
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +4~5
Evasion +157
HP +105
Evasion +93
Dexterity +4~5

Assassin[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 LA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Windrider Armor Rank 6 LA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Dragoon Insignia
Light Armor Elemental Belt
Physical Defense +681
Elemental Defense +1060
HP +90
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +4~5
Evasion +157
HP +105
Evasion +93
Dexterity +4~5

Barbarian[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 HA Chest M Icon.png ★Plate of the Berserker Rank 6 HA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Bonecrusher Seal
Heavy Plate Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1588
Elemental Defense +680
HP +90
Reduce Physical damage taken +1%
Vitality +4~5
Physical Defense +250
HP +105
Physical Res. +81
Vitality +4~5

Blademaster[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 HA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 HA Chest F Icon.png ★Destroyer Plate Rank 6 HA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Annihilator Seal
Heavy Plate Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1588
Elemental Defense +680
HP +90
Reduce Physical damage taken +1%
Strength +4~5
Physical Defense +250
HP +105
Strength +4~5
Dexterity +4~5

Cleric[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Empathic Robe Rank 6 AA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Guardian Seal
Arcane Robe Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +177
Elemental Defense +1590
HP +105
Channelling -3%
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +250
HP +120
MP +190
Magic +4~5

Duskblade[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 LA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Soulseeker Armor Rank 6 LA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Lifetaker Signet
Light Armor Protection Belt
Physical Defense +681
Elemental Defense +1060
HP +90
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +4~5
Evasion +157
HP +105
Evasion +93
Dexterity +4~5

Edgerunner[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 HA Chest M Icon.png ★Martial Reign Breastplate Rank 6 HA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Mountain Trekker Pendant
Heavy Plate Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1588
Elemental Defense +680
HP +90
Reduce Physical damage taken +1%
Strength +4~5
Physical Defense +250
HP +105
Physical Res. +81
Vitality +4~5

Mystic[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 Mys Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 Mys Chest F Icon.png ★Wise Sage Robe Rank 1 HA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Diviner Belt
Arcane Robe Protection Belt
Physical Defense +177
Elemental Defense +1590
HP +105
Channelling -3%
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +250
HP +120
Magic Attack +24
Magic +4~5

Psychic[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Soulreaper Robe Rank 6 AA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Mindburner Insignia
Arcane Robe Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +177
Elemental Defense +1590
HP +105
Channelling -3%
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +250
HP +120
Magic Attack +24
Magic +4~5

Seeker[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 Seek Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 Seek Chest F Icon.png ★Judgment Cuirass Rank 6 HA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Stoic Belt
Heavy Plate Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1588
Elemental Defense +680
HP +90
Reduce Physical damage taken +1%
Strength +4~5
Physical Defense +250
HP +105
Physical Res. +81
Vitality +4~5

Stormbringer[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Moon Prayer Robe Rank 1 HA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Moon Ritualist Signet
Arcane Robe Protection Belt
Physical Defense +177
Elemental Defense +1590
HP +105
Channelling -3%
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +250
HP +120
Magic Attack +24
Magic +4~5

Technician[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Sun Hunter Light Armor Rank 6 LA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Sun Keeper Insignia
Light Armor Elemental Belt
Physical Defense +681
Elemental Defense +1060
HP +90
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +4~5
Evasion +157
HP +105
Evasion +93
Dexterity +4~5

Venomancer[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Spirit Taker's Robe Rank 6 AA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Seal of the Soul Devourer
Arcane Robe Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +177
Elemental Defense +1590
HP +105
Channelling -3%
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +250
HP +120
Vitality +4~5
Magic +4~5

Wizard[edit | edit source]

Rank 6 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 6 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Robe of the Windcatcher Rank 6 AA Belt Icon.png ☆☆☆Seal of Knowledge
Arcane Robe Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +177
Elemental Defense +1590
HP +105
Channelling -3%
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +250
HP +120
Magic Attack +24
Magic +4~5

See Also[edit | edit source]