PWI-sitenotice.jpeg

Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!

Rank and Reputation/Rank 7

From PWpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Rank 7 can be unlocked once a player reaches 100,000 reputation at level 90, and has already unlocked rank 6. They also need to have their ★High Commander's Badge, the ring received from unlocking rank 6, in their inventory in order to be promoted to rank 7. Once these requirements have been met, the player can talk to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626) to unlock rank 7.

Once the player has reached rank 7, they will have access to exclusive rank 7 gear and be able to progress further through the ranks.

Equipment[edit | edit source]

All classes can receive a level 90 rank 7 ring by talking to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626). This ring serves as proof of your rank. It cannot be sold or refined, and is essential to achieve higher ranks. Once a player reaches a higher rank, they must also exchange their current rank ring for the next level one if they wish to proceed through higher ranks. The higher your rank, the better the ring will be.

Rank 5 Ring Icon.png ★Marshal's Badge
Physical Attack +100
Magic Attack +100
HP +150
Critical Hit Rate +3%
Channelling -3%

At rank 7, the player can purchase a chest piece and leggings from Tong Meng in City of a Thousand Streams (129, 854), and a belt from Ti Chien in the same location. The chest piece and leggings can both be worn from level 99, cost 500,000 coins, and have a 90% chance to be 3 sockets and a 10% chance to be 4 sockets. The belt can be worn from level 100 and costs 1,000,000 coins. All pieces can be purchased once per day.

Note: Variable ranges are denoted with a ~.

Archer[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 LA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Tribal Armor Rank 7 LA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Tribal Leggings Rank 7 LA Belt Icon.png ★ Demonhunter Seal
Light Armor Light Leggings Elemental Belt
Physical Defense +747
Elemental Defense +1160
HP +120
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +5~6
Physical Defense +563
Elemental Defense +875
HP +120
Evasion +158
Dexterity +5~6
Evasion +178
HP +150
Evasion +125
Dexterity +7~8

Assassin[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 LA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Dragoon Armor Rank 7 LA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Dragoon Greaves Rank 7 LA Belt Icon.png ★Ocean Supreme Insignia
Light Armor Light Leggings Elemental Belt
Physical Defense +747
Elemental Defense +1160
HP +120
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +5~6
Physical Defense +563
Elemental Defense +875
HP +120
Evasion +158
Dexterity +5~6
Evasion +178
HP +150
Evasion +125
Dexterity +7~8

Barbarian[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 HA Chest M Icon.png ★Bonecrusher Plate Rank 7 HA Pants M Icon.png ☆☆☆Bonecrusher Cuisses Rank 7 HA Belt Icon.png ★Dominator's Seal
Heavy Plate Heavy Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1742
Elemental Defense +745
HP +120
Reduce Physical damage taken +2%
Vitality +5~6
Physical Defense +1313
Elemental Defense +565
HP +120
Physical Res. +240
Vitality +5~6
Physical Defense +284
HP +150
Physical Res. +109
Vitality +7~8

Blademaster[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 HA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 HA Chest F Icon.png ★Annihilator Plate Rank 7 HA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 HA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Annihilator Cuisses Rank 7 HA Belt Icon.png ★Seal of the King
Heavy Plate Heavy Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1742
Elemental Defense +745
HP +120
Reduce Physical damage taken +2%
Strength +5~6
Physical Defense +1313
Elemental Defense +565
HP +120
Physical Res. +240
Strength +5~6
Physical Defense +284
HP +150
Strength +7~8
Dexterity +7~8

Cleric[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Guardian Robe Rank 7 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Guardian Leggings Rank 7 AA Belt Icon.png ★Seal of Light
Arcane Robe Arcane Leggings Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +194
Elemental Defense +1740
HP +150
Channelling -6%
Magic +6~7
Physical Defense +146
Elemental Defense +1315
HP +120
MP +170
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +284
HP +150
MP +250
Magic +7~8

Duskblade[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 LA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Lifetaker Armor Rank 7 LA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Lifetaker Leggings Rank 7 LA Belt Icon.png ★Nightlord Insignia
Light Armor Light Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +747
Elemental Defense +1160
HP +120
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +5~6
Physical Defense +563
Elemental Defense +875
HP +120
Evasion +158
Dexterity +5~6
Evasion +178
HP +150
Evasion +125
Dexterity +7~8

Edgerunner[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 HA Chest M Icon.png ★Mountain Trekker Breastplate Rank 7 HA Pants M Icon.png ☆☆☆Mountain Trekker Greaves Rank 7 HA Belt Icon.png ★World Redeemer Pendant
Heavy Plate Heavy Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1742
Elemental Defense +745
HP +120
Reduce Physical damage taken +2%
Strength +5~6
Physical Defense +1313
Elemental Defense +565
HP +120
Physical Res. +240
Strength +5~6
Physical Defense +284
HP +150
Physical Res. +109
Vitality +7~8

Mystic[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 Mys Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 Mys Chest F Icon.png ★Diviner Robe Rank 7 Mys Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 Mys Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Diviner Bottoms Rank 7 Mys Belt Icon.png ★Verdant Soul Belt
Arcane Robe Arcane Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +194
Elemental Defense +1740
HP +150
Channelling -6%
Magic +6~7
Physical Defense +146
Elemental Defense +1315
HP +120
Physical Res. +191
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +284
HP +150
Vitality +7~8
Magic +7~8

Psychic[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Mindburner Robe Rank 7 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Mindburner Bottoms Rank 7 AA Belt Icon.png ★Ancestral Insignia
Arcane Robe Arcane Leggings Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +194
Elemental Defense +1740
HP +150
Channelling -6%
Magic +6~7
Physical Defense +146
Elemental Defense +1315
HP +120
MP +170
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +284
HP +150
Magic Attack +35
Magic +7~8

Seeker[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 Seek Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 Seek Chest F Icon.png ★Stoic Cuirass Rank 7 Seek Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 Seek Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Stoic Greaves Rank 7 HA Belt Icon.png ★Radiant Eye Belt
Heavy Plate Heavy Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +1742
Elemental Defense +745
HP +120
Reduce Physical damage taken +2%
Strength +5~6
Physical Defense +1313
Elemental Defense +565
HP +120
Physical Res. +240
Strength +5~6
Physical Defense +284
HP +150
Physical Res. +109
Vitality +7~8

Stormbringer[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Moon Ritualist Robe Rank 7 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Moon Ritualist Pants Rank 7 Mys Belt Icon.png ★Moon Lord Insignia
Arcane Robe Arcane Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +194
Elemental Defense +1740
HP +150
Channelling -6%
Magic +6~7
Physical Defense +146
Elemental Defense +1315
HP +120
Physical Res. +191
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +284
HP +150
Vitality +7~8
Magic +7~8

Technician[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 LA Chest F Icon.png ★Sun Keeper Light Armor Rank 7 LA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Sun Keeper Light Leggings Rank 7 LA Belt Icon.png ★Defiant Roar Emblem
Light Armor Light Leggings Protection Belt
Physical Defense +747
Elemental Defense +1160
HP +120
Interval Between Hits -0.05 seconds
Dexterity +5~6
Physical Defense +563
Elemental Defense +875
HP +120
Evasion +158
Dexterity +5~6
Evasion +178
HP +150
Evasion +125
Dexterity +7~8

Venomancer[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Robe of the Soul Devourer Rank 7 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Dress of the Soul Devourer Rank 7 AA Belt Icon.png ★Melodic Prophet's Seal
Arcane Robe Arcane Leggings Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +194
Elemental Defense +1740
HP +150
Channelling -6%
Magic +6~7
Physical Defense +146
Elemental Defense +1315
HP +120
Physical Res. +191
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +284
HP +150
Vitality +7~8
Magic +7~8

Wizard[edit | edit source]

Rank 7 AA Chest M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Chest F Icon.png ★Robe of Knowledge Rank 7 AA Pants M Icon.png Rank 7 AA Pants F Icon.png ☆☆☆Pants of Knowledge Rank 7 AA Belt Icon.png ★Seal of Nature
Arcane Robe Arcane Leggings Ethereal Belt
Physical Defense +194
Elemental Defense +1740
HP +150
Channelling -6%
Magic +6~7
Physical Defense +146
Elemental Defense +1315
HP +120
MP +170
Magic +5~6
Elemental Defense +284
HP +150
Magic Attack +35
Magic +7~8

See Also[edit | edit source]