Rank and Reputation/Rank 8
|This article may contain information that is out-of-date relating to coins, due to the content update released on 10/23/2019.
The game's currency system has been completely overhauled as of the content update released on 10/23/2019. Information such as crafting costs, quest rewards, etc may contain old information.
Rank 8 can be unlocked once a player reaches 200,000 reputation at level 100, and has already unlocked rank 7. They also need to have their ★Marshal's Badge, the ring received from unlocking rank 7, in their inventory in order to be promoted to rank 8. Once these requirements have been met, the player can talk to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626) to unlock rank 8.
Once the player has reached rank 8, they will have access to exclusive rank 8 gear and be able to progress further through the ranks.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
All classes can receive a level 100 rank 8 ring by talking to the Commander-in-chief in South-West Archosaur (522, 626). This ring serves as proof of your rank. It cannot be sold or refined. Unlike other ranks, this ring does not get handed in to upgrade to rank 9, therefore the player permanently keeps the ring.
|Physical Attack +125|
Magic Attack +125
Critical Hit Rate +4%
At rank 8, the player can purchase a chest piece, leggings, boots, wrists, and a weapon from Ti Chien in City of a Thousand Streams (129, 855). All pieces can both be worn from level 100. The armor pieces cost 1,000,000 coins, and have a 90% chance to be 3 sockets and a 10% chance to be 4 sockets. The weapon costs 2,000,000 coins and will always be 2 sockets. All pieces can be purchased once per day.
Previously, wrists and boots required Wedding Candy to obtain initially, however as of the Neverfall Content Update all wrists and boots can simply be purchased for 1,000,000 coins.
Note: Variable ranges are denoted with a ~.
Archer[edit | edit source]
Assassin[edit | edit source]
Barbarian[edit | edit source]
Blademaster[edit | edit source]
Note: While Blademasters have 4 different weapons, they can only choose 1 from the quest. After making their choice, they will not be able to obtain the other 3 weapons, so choose carefully.