Star Charts are a feature added in the PWI War Front expansion. These charts give players the chance to create a varying number of random stat increases to help make their characters even stronger. It also adds new stats to help with combat such as Spirit, Magical penetration and Physical penetration.
Star Chart Interface[edit | edit source]
To interact with your star chart, you can open the interface by clicking on the Star Chart symbol below your Meridian in the player Inventory (press the B key in game).
Obtaining Star Charts[edit | edit source]
After reaching Arcane Sky I, you can obtain 5 Starglade Chests from Light Emperor Alexander. Upon each Starglade Chest you open, will get a new Star Chart with a random number of different attributes. The minimum number you can have is 1 attribute and the maximum is 10. You cannot get the same attribute more than twice.
After receiving your first Star Chart from Light Emperor Alexander, additional Star Charts can be obtained from Starglade Chests in the following ways:
Enhancing your Star Chart[edit | edit source]
Star Charts can be enhanced to become more powerful. You can increase the chart's level, refresh its stats and more.
Astral Infusion[edit | edit source]
Star Charts start at Level 1 and have a maximum level of 50. There is an increase in the EXP required between levels, so it gets progressively longer to level your charts.
Infuse Astrobana Pearls to increase the level of the Star Chart you are infusing into. There are currently 3 types of Astrobana Pearls which are Astrobana Pearl Lv1, Astrobana Pearl Lv2 and Astrobana Pearl Lv3. They each give different amounts of EXP when infused. They give 1 EXP, 4 EXP and 10 EXP respectively. It also highlights this on the item itself.
Astrobana Pearls can be obtained in the following ways:
- Flowsilver Palace
- Heavenfall Temple Rewards: Can be given various number of levels of Astrobana Pearls when choosing chest rewards.
- Boutique: PWE will sometimes put them in the Boutique under the S.Chart tab.
Infusing a Star Chart[edit | edit source]
When you have more than one Star Chart you may infuse two charts together. Giving you two options, either to keep your old Star Chart or the new one. If you decide to "keep previous" , the equipped chart will keep its current aptitude and attributes and the infused chart will be consumed for just EXP. If you choose "select new" the currently equipped charts aptitude will be replaced by the new charts aptitude, as well as gaining the infused charts exp.
Astral Energy[edit | edit source]
This feature requires the item Nebula Dust Orb. Using the Horoscope will randomly refresh the number and types of attributes on your Star Chart, up to a maximum of 10 attributes. Your Astral Energy level affects the minimum number of attributes you will obtain. For example, a player with Astral Energy level 5 will get a minimum of 5 attributes on their charts when using a Nebula Dust Orb or when opening a Starglade Chest.
Nebula Dust Orbs can be obtained in the following ways:
- Flowsilver Palace
- Boutique: Permanently in S.Chart tab. They can often go on sale if you wish to buy them.
Astral Energy has a maximum of 10 levels. The EXP required increases after each level. Due to the high amount of EXP required, raising the Astral Energy takes a long time or costs a lot of money. Astral Energy does not reset if you equip a different Star Chart. You can use Nebula Dust Orbs to increase your Astral Energy. Note that there are two types of Nebula Dust Orbs and one only of them raises Astral Energy. Highlight the Nebula Dust Orb and read the item's description to see whether it increases Astral Energy or not.
|Astral Energy Level||Total Horoscopes Required|
Starshifting[edit | edit source]
This feature uses Astrospira Pearls to increase your chart's aptitude. The higher the chart's aptitude the higher value stat you get for each Birthstar or Fatestar point your attribute is assigned to. Each Star Chart starts with the minimum of 5.00 total aptitude and can be increased to a maximum of 20.00. There are various levels of Astrospira Pearls, which are Astrospira Pearl Lv1, Astrospira Pearl Lv2 and Astrospira Pearl Lv3. Each of these individual pearls can only be used during a certain aptitude level range, thus making this difficult and expensive to increase.
- Astrospira Pearl Lv1 - Can only be used when the total aptitude is less than 10.00. When used it will give 0.02 to a random Birthstar.
- Astrospira Pearl Lv2 - Can only be used when the total aptitude is less than 15.00. After total aptitude of 10 has been reached, only this and Lv3 can be used. When used, it will give a random gain of 0.01 or 0.02 to a random Birthstar.
- Astrospira Pearl Lv3 - Can only be used when the total aptitude is less than 20.00. After total aptitude of 15 has been reached, only this can be used. When used, it will give 0.02 to a random Birthstar.
- Astrospira Pearl Lv4 - Can only be used when the total aptitude has reached 20.00. When used, the total aptitude will remain unchanged while the individual Birthstar aptitude will be re-assigned. This is used if you have a high aptitude on a specific Birthstar but you would like to have it assigned to another.
Fatestars will increase via the total of the 2 adjoining Birthstars. If 2 Birthstars next to each other have total aptitudes of 2.96 and 3.09, the collective total will give the Fatestar an aptitude of 6.05. These Fatestars are what you ideally want your chosen attributes to be on.
Astrospira Pearls can be obtained in the following ways:
- Flowsilver Palace
- Heavenfall Temple Rewards: Can be given various number of levels of Astrospira Pearls when choosing chest rewards.
- Boutique: These are under the S.Chart tab. They can often go on sale if you wish to buy them cheaper.
Stargazing[edit | edit source]
This requires the item Starseeking Powder. This is only available via the Boutique. It can go on sale so if you wish to use these, it is often best to wait for a sale if you want to save a lot of coin or gold. As the name of the item suggests, when used it will Starseek and completely randomize which Birthstars or Fatestars get applied to your attributes. If you have 5 attributes it will choose a random number of 5 stars.
If you have a certain attribute you would like to increase even more, you will have to Stargaze to try to get that attribute onto a Fatestar.
It is worth noting that when using Starseeking Powders, it is completely random and if you have anything less than 6 attributes, there is a chance you will end up on 5 Birthstars. If you do have 6 attributes, you will be guaranteed at least 1 Fatestar every time you use one. This is because there are only 5 Birthstar numbers. There is also a chance you can use a Starseeking Powder to have multiple Fatestars and empty Birthstars as shown in the image.
Star Chart Calculator[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]