|Location:||South Archosaur (Midlands)|
|Received From:||Twilight Survivor (547, 629)|
Tsuchun's Treasure is a daily treasure hunt event. It is available to players that are level 60 and above. Players can complete up to 10 treasure maps per day.
Description[edit | edit source]
On April 29th, a woman calling herself a Twilight Survivor arrived in Archosaur City. She said that Twilight Minister Tsuchun buried many treasures in Perfect World for recruiting. But Twilight is ruined, and the Treasures are stranded in the mortal world.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
To begin the quests, go to the Twilight Survivor (547, 629), located in South Archosaur between the Tailor and Hsu Hsiaoko.
- Take the Tsuchun's Treasure quest. The player will receive a 24 hour timed Ancient Scroll: Tsu's Treasure. This quest can be taken up to 10 times per day for a total of 10 treasure maps.
- Use the Ancient Scroll: Tsu's Treasure by right-clicking it in the inventory. The player will then be able to find a treasure map in their quest log by pressing the Q key. Clicking the quest and then clicking on the green "Show Treasure Map" text will show hints as to where the treasure is located.
- Search for the treasure using the hints on the map. The treasure can be found around 5 different areas:
- Once the player has found the treasure, a treasure chest will spawn on the ground and a window will pop up informing them that they have 10 minutes to dig the chest.
- The player will receive EXP, Spirit, and a Laborer's Insignia.
- Dig the chest to receive an additional reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player can find out how close they are to the treasure spot by checking their minimap, located at the top-right corner of the screen. It will glow different colors depending on how close the player is to the correct spot. The color order from farthest to closest is blue, green, yellow, and red.
- Other players cannot dig your treasure chest once it has spawned. Previously it was possible but has since been fixed.
- A treasure chest will only be available for 10 minutes. It will disappear once the player has dug the chest or after 10 minutes has elapsed.
- Sometimes treasure chests will spawn underground, meaning the player will not be able to reach it. This commonly happens north of Etherblade City.
- Multiple treasure maps can be activated at once, however they cannot be used if the player already has a quest for a specific area.
- The treasure maps can be used even the day after the player obtains them as long as they have not expired. This will not affect the maps the player receives the day after.
Images[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
For each individual map:
- 240,000 EXP (at level 100)
- 40,000 Spirit (at level 100)
- 50 Reputation
- Laborer's Insignia
Digging a treasure chest gives the chance of obtaining one of the following items, which can be exchanged with the Twilight Survivor:
- Swirling Robes Brocade - 10%
- Ruined Disguising Scroll - 5%
- Essential Oil Vial - 20%
- Teleport Totem Piece - 30%
- Home Fragrance Powder - 35%
Twilight Survivor Exchange[edit | edit source]
Laborer's Insignias can be exchanged at the Twilight Survivor for several different types of items. Because the event is repeatable, some players may choose to save up their Laborer's Insignias for the next time the event is active. Players can also exchange items received from treasure chests with the Twilight Survivor.
All items are bound.
|Teleport Stone||2||Teleport Totem Piece|
|Teleport Incense||4||Home Fragrance Powder|
|Makeover Scroll||1||Ruined Disguising Scroll|
|Random Pigment||1||Essential Oil Vial|
|War Avatar Treasure Box||5||Laborer's Insignia x40|
|[Barbaric Blood]||1||Laborer's Insignia x5|
|[Primordial Blood]||1||Laborer's Insignia x2|
|Hyper EXP Stone||1||Laborer's Insignia x4|
|Sutra Power Orb||3||Laborer's Insignia x1|
The Twilight Survivor also has quests available where the player can exchange their Laborer's Insignias or Swirling Robes Brocade for timed items.